- Is open to employed and retired members of the faculty, staff, and administration of WVU, their spouses; trustees of the WVU Foundation; and others affiliated with WVU.
Enjoy opportunities to meet and socialize with others at the University from a wide range of departments.
New staff and faculty have free membership for the first year
Scholarship potential for member dependents
- Members are entitled to attend meetings, vote, serve on committees, hold office, and receive discounts for events
- Are $60 per year
- Are payable by check or payroll deduction
- Payroll Deductions
- $5 per month for 12 month employees
- $6.67 per month for 9 month employees
- Checks are pro-rated by month and are on a fiscal year basis:
- $60 if joining in July
- $55 if joining in August
- $50 if joining in September
- $45 if joining in October
- $40 if joining in November
- $35 if joining in December
- $30 if joining in January
- $25 if joining in February
- $20 if joining in March
- $15 if joining in April
- $10 if joining in May
- $5 if joining in June
- Members may terminate their payroll deductions by informing the University Club or Payroll Accounting in writing, and allowing 3 weeks processing time prior to the date that the deductions are to cease.